Project Procurement’s number one ethic is the safety, health and well-being of its employees, customers, suppliers and the public. No job is so urgent that it cannot be done in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. Project Procurement will foster an atmosphere that focuses on prevention of incidents and protection of the environment. Safety will never be compromised.
Project Procurement B.V. is Committed to:
- Pursuing the goals of no harm to people and no damage to the environment or equipment.
- Promoting a culture whereby all employees, customer, vendors and subcontractors share in this commitment.
- Playing a leading role in promoting best practise in our industries.
- Setting targets for improvement whilst measuring, appraising and reporting HSE performance.
- Observing all applicable HSE laws and regulations.
- Promoting cost-effective waste reduction and recycling.
HSE Process Essential Principles and Elements
- All injuries and environmental incidents are preventable.
- Line management is directly accountable for preventing injuries and environmental incidents.
- People are the most critical element in a successful HSE program.
- HSE will be managed in the same manner as all other critical business activities.
- HSE management systems will focus on continuous improvement.
- All employees have a duty and responsibility to stop any work if they have safety concerns or if they believe additional controls are needed to minimize HSE risks.
- Recognition that safety and environmental protection are essential and required, and all employees, customers, vendors and subcontractors must be aware they are responsible for the safety of themselves and others.
Project Procurement’s management will continuously promote and reinforce its commitment to safety by being an exemplary role model and by assuring safety expectations and policies are published, communicated and well-known.